Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Route U - Northbound!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Route U - Northbound!

Well boys (and girls), I held off announcing this until 2015.......and before you all jump me for posting this in the fishing forum, there hasn't been much traffic in the other threads and wanted to get the word out for anyone that cares!

My wife, daughter and I have accepted a relocation offer to the great state of Wisconsin, effective March 1st. This is an extremely positive move for us both professionally and personally (nothing wrong with a little adventure), not to mention there are many, MANY toothy critters up there with my name on them (Speck/Yikess, couple for you too).

Consider this an extended invitation to anyone who would like to travel north in search of trophy walleye, our door will always be open for you.

Happy 2015 from the Mayfield family!

Name:  DSC_0109.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  46.3 KB

U

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your new job Rob, I'm sure you'll do great. I knew you were moving north just wasn't sure when. Today was my last day at work (retired) so between me and Jeff, we'll try to keep the Twain crappie cornered. Was doing alright up southfork till it froze up last week, have to go to T. Hill now. Best wishes to you and your family.
    Likes nemofisher LIKED above post

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great news!!!! Congrats Robbie and good luck. Let me know when you all get settled in and the fish are biting, I'll be north bound!!
    Congrats man!!! I'm happy for you all.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Congrats on your new job Rob, I'm sure you'll do great. I knew you were moving north just wasn't sure when. Today was my last day at work (retired) so between me and Jeff, we'll try to keep the Twain crappie cornered. Was doing alright up southfork till it froze up last week, have to go to T. Hill now. Best wishes to you and your family.
    Congrats to you too catman!!! I'm so envious!! I figure I only have another 142 more years and I can retire as well!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff
    Likes Joedog, beagle man LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new job! No lack of fishing lakes up there! Good luck in your new endeavor, or adventure which ever way you look at it!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Robbie on your new adventure. We know you will be shooting back home at times so you can keep us updated. Love them walleye, I'm jealous.

Post Thanks / Like

Becoming a cheesehead eh??????? You'll find the 92 days of summer will provide some of the best fishing there is. Used to live in Minisoda and loved it. You'll also want to buy stock in skeeter repellent makers. And a snowblower.
    I'll smoke just about anything (in my smoker)
    The fishing is always great. The catching varies.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you should buy all the snow/ice stuff down here where it's cheaper? A good snowblower and a good ice auger, for sure! Congrats on the big move! Hope it's everything you hoped for and more!

Post Thanks / Like

Hope all goes well for you and yours Robbbie. When I tell Mike about this (he is the cheesehead that fishes with us) he will be jealous. Good Luck and tight lines.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats and good luck from Wyatt and I.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast