Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: May have to hurt him.

Post Thanks / Like

Default May have to hurt him.

Minnowlip and me work at the same place and all week he been saying I'm going fishing friday in my NEW boat and your not. I think I'm going to have to hurt him, But thinking about it I'm a nice guy and have never done anything to anyone and he is a good 6in taller and 10yr younger then I am I will not hurt him but I will hate him. I'm going to work now and he is going fishing I know he will be calling me today on the cell. I need some new freinds.LOL
    LIFE IS TO SHORT TO FISH WITH A DEAD MINNER AND I WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE HOOKING LIP.

Post Thanks / Like

Rub it in rub it in...some buddy ya got there....i shouldnt say much i do the same thing to a couple of my buddies,right Hogs & Ed?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

You could have let the air out of his tires!!!! :D You could have put a lock on his trailer!!! :D You could have BORROWED his prop!!! :D You could have BORROWED his drawbar!!!! :D

Post Thanks / Like

ooooohhhh, barry's just sinister! nice.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold