Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Today's mail

Post Thanks / Like

Default Today's mail

I picked up the mail a while ago and what should I find but a nice envelope from Oregon. Bob's Jigs to be precise. Inside I found a sample package of his newest panfish bait, his crappie bug, in the 1 1/2" size. These are some super nice baits.

The pictures on site here make the baits look as though the tails are cupped a little but they are not. Maybe 1/4" across at the widest point the tails are really full of action. And it goes without saying that Bob has done an excellent job on the injection including a 50% lamination that is primo.

I will have to wait out this current cold to give them a try, but the shape and design are similar to an old favorite that works in open water as well as under the ice so I am splitting the samples so I have some in each pail. I might rig one up and wander down to the river behind the house...its still open and walleyes and crappies should be hanging around there yet.

For anyone considering these baits, you won't be throwing money away. These are nice and I know that the fish will confirm the quality.
    Likes snake River LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CTom View Post
    I picked up the mail a while ago and what should I find but a nice envelope from Oregon. Bob's Jigs to be precise. Inside I found a sample package of his newest panfish bait, his crappie bug, in the 1 1/2" size. These are some super nice baits.

The pictures on site here make the baits look as though the tails are cupped a little but they are not. Maybe 1/4" across at the widest point the tails are really full of action. And it goes without saying that Bob has done an excellent job on the injection including a 50% lamination that is primo.

I will have to wait out this current cold to give them a try, but the shape and design are similar to an old favorite that works in open water as well as under the ice so I am splitting the samples so I have some in each pail. I might rig one up and wander down to the river behind the house...its still open and walleyes and crappies should be hanging around there yet.

For anyone considering these baits, you won't be throwing money away. These are nice and I know that the fish will confirm the quality.
    Look on the bottom. You will see "Bobs Jigs" where it was made in to the mold. That is such a neat idea! No doubt who came up with those lures. They are indeed awesome Bob.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes snake River LIKED above post