Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast??? food rant

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Fast??? food rant

If you are going to go to Wendy's on Min St in Suffolk (nexto the bridge).....

Don't order anything complicated.....
    No one behind me when I placed my order... went up and paid and was told immediately to pull ahead to the door and they'd bring my order out... still no one else in line... except for the truck in front of me at the door waiting on his order.

They brought his out to his truck (3 bags of food) and he ended up having to go in for another bag they forgot.....

He pulls out and I pull up to the door and wait.... 5 minutes.... still no one behind me.....

I finally get fed up (i wish) and backed up to the window... another 3 minutes before anyone came to the window..... the girl finally opened the window and I asked where my food was.. "Oh they still have to fix it"... I went off....

My complicated order?... a Double cheeseburger only catsup....

REALLY???? She started to tell me to pull forward and I told her I would as soon as I got my burger.

I just realised that it must take WAY much more time and effort to make one only catsup and cheese....
    They MUST have to make a fully loaded burger ... then scape all traces of everything off.

And they want more money?

YEAH RIGHT!

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

get use to it
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I went to a KFC in Memphis once and they were out of chicken! Middle of the day! Out of chicken! Really?!!

Post Thanks / Like

When Mickey D's use to make a good double cheese burger it was my choice. Now I never eat there anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

I still get 'em: 2 McDoubles, a small fry and an glass of ice water. Around $3.40, total. Hard to beat...what a cheapskate/that is me. But I always get notoriously slow service... Wendy's shudda known betta!! Next time, ask for the little girl with the red pigtails!

D

Post Thanks / Like

I'm boycotting McDs for reasons I'll not go into here.

That being said, I used to do 2 McDoubles large fries and large Unsweetened Tea for less than $5.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Ghosts View Post
    I'm boycotting McDs for reasons I'll not go into here.

That being said, I used to do 2 McDoubles large fries and large Unsweetened Tea for less than $5.

I haven't been in one since my wife got robbed in the ladies room of one about 15 years ago. Don't intend on ever buying from one either.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

If they get the $15 an hour that they want & the big government wants to give them, they would do a better job.
    $15 an hour for a French fry technition. Give me a break. They can't even get a 3 piece order right.
    WarEagle Black Hawk 961
    115 Yamaha 4 stroke
    Minn Kota riptide
    Likes Idunno, tahoe 50, Clear Solution LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

They cant even get a 1 burger order right.

Post Thanks / Like

Those places should burn to the ground, the Wendy's in franklin is notoriously bad... I'd much rather spend a few extra dollars at a mom and pop place or even five guys or firehouse...chic Fil a proves that it can be done well, in a timely and professional mannor... at micky ds best case youll get a " you want dat plain or like it be comin?" It all starts with bad management, the rest just trickles down.. And a med combo at BK is like $8 now... Poor quality and asking alot for it!
    "Kids who hunt and fish dont steal and deal"

2012 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2012 Buggs Bash Champion
    Likes tahoe 50, Clear Solution LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast