Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Almost and oops

Post Thanks / Like

Default Almost and oops

Went to the Meramac today. All was good. Caught some small smallmouth and bluegill. Got back to boat ramp and there was a nice, big and heavy Bass Tracker inboard jet boat that was getting loaded. Uh I see a,big problem. Had boat trailer completely in the water. Side rails way under water and water up to jack on trailer. This is going to be interesting since it won't work. Nice current too. He has his two kids in boat while loading. He gets boat up to crank. Attaches crank. Kids stay in boat. The boat is completely floating in water and turning downstream. He gets in truck and starts to pull up. Pulls trailer out of water and boat is over the side of rail and starts tipping over. He finally stops right before the back corner dips into water. Boat teeters while he backs down into water. Wife says "What are you doing you are,scaring me". Kids get out of boat. He backs way in again. While wife pulls up slowly he is trying to hold boat onto trailer. I had my camera and would have taken pics. I thought about saying pull your trailer up out of the water some so the boat will stay on. BUT you never know how that will be taken especially from a woman. So he will learn or dump boat over the side. Would have given some help but sometimes help,is not wanted.

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

All you can do is offer help if it's now well received sit back and enjoy! Well hopefully no one gets hurt.

Post Thanks / Like

One day he might learn,some people need a little help once in a while.

Post Thanks / Like

God said "Come get yor brains".. he heard RAIN and ran inside.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.