Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Illegal alien report from L.A. again

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Illegal alien report from L.A. again

From the L.A Times:

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County are working for cash and not paying
    taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants, working
    without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in
    Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were
    paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens
    in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal .

9. 21 radio stations in L.A . are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A . County 5.1 million people speak English. 3.9 million speak Spanish (There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).
    (All the above from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking
    our crops, but 29% are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States '
    annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York )
    results from immigration .

The cost of immigration to the American
    taxpayer in 1997 was, (after subtracting taxes immigrants pay),
    a NET $70 BILLION/year, [Professor
    Donald Huddle, Rice University ]. The lifetime fiscal
    impact (taxes paid minus services used) for the average adult
    Mexican immigrant is a NEGATIVE number.

29% of inmates in federal
    prisons are illegal aliens.

If they can come to this country to raise
    cane and demonstration by the thousands, Why can't they take charge over the
    corruption in their own country?

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I agree. this is a problem that needs fixing, but I fear that when the time comes that we prepared to fix it, it will be to late.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=53103

read this if you want even more about this blight we have going on everywhere. It's way past time to do something about it.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Part of the reason that the republicans took a licking at the polls was because they refused to do anything about the illegal aliens pouring into this country. Hopefully the democrats realize this and do something aboout the situation. I doubt it, because both parties see them as potential voters. Meantime the taxpayers will continue footing the bill for it. I get really P.O.'d thinking about it. Just turned 65 and I see where this country and the rest of the world is heading and it sure looks bad to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I think thats why the tax bill they been fighting over might be a positive on this atleast.Taking away the income tax and charging a flat twenty something percent sales tax on all goods would force everyone to pay the same tax rates and you'd only be paying taxes on the amount of things you buy.Rich people hate this idea on account of all the money they spend on stuff they dont need.Up until now that helped them at tax time to spend on extravagant things.Also the immigrants would pay the same rates and we all (the middle class of america) would be better off and knowing that everyone is pulling their weight.Even the welfare state would in theory pay taxes back into the system (ciggarettes and beer) so it's not just a one way street any more.It's funny cause a person's income level usually belies their opinion on this matter.To the working man it looks like this :

income tax = @40% of all incoming money
    sales tax = @6% of all spent on goods.

that means I am currently paying @46% of my money to the tax system.The new system would do away with the income tax completely and you'd only be paying the 28% or whatever it worked out to be and thats it.Plus if I decide to grow half of my food this year then thats half of my food that isn't taxed.That money would have been taxed anyway under the old system.My whole rant about the tax deal comes back to immigrants which is what this new system is really designed for at the end of the day.A way to get their money too.I think it would be a tremendous boom to the economy , but at a cost to rich tax law loop jumpers and illegal immigrants.I say move forward with it and make it a law to recoup some of these billions being spent on their behalf.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

TOM
    You just scratch the surface, There is a lot more. My daughter is a teacher in Hanford CA. She tell us of a lot more that goes on in the illegal community. Some of the things I have seen at some of our fishing spots on the lakes and rivers out here in Cali, it is sad...

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
    Wow,that full post was an eye-opener.I believe it goes past just rep/demo.Neither side seems to want to take a stand.
    Sad.
    The reason I quoted the #2 and #3 is to make another point.

The numbers are so high because it is the ones not caught.Why?
    Because they slip back across the border,not because they commit 95% of the murders,its just the ones not caught.
    Mexico(thats who we are really talking about)will not extradite murder suspect because of the death penalty.With all the corruption,a dead prisoner in Mexico means no more bribes and kickbacks from the family.
    Dog the bounty hunter tried to bring out a rape suspect and is now in hot water.Tell me there isn't money floating around somewhere.

Sad state of affairs

S10CHEVY is offline Crappie.com 3K Star General - Moderator Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Another Thought

For Cubans to enter this country by coming by water. If they don't get caught by the Coast Guard, and their feet touch dry land, by law they are then legally in the country. See, it's not the same for them, having an obsticle to over come, to get here. All Cuban's know this, and most likely, all Mexicans know this. So they probably think that one is treated differently than the other, but that they should have the same opportunity.

SO, why not just take the right of public domain by our government along the border, and dig a big trench between us and Mexico. Call it the Mexican Canal or what ever. Make it wide enough, and deep enough, so its not an easy task to get across. They are spending enough money now, putting up fences, training border patrols, and buying vehicles for them, that it is costing all tax payers a lot of money. This would also deter some from burrowing under ground to pass under the fences into buildings, and then entering into the streets.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Illegals

Heard on local talk show more Americans are murdered and also killed by D.U.I.drivers---ILLEGALS----every day in this country than are killed in Afganistan an Iraq each day.PAST TIME TO DO SOMETHING
    CATCH FILLET

Post Thanks / Like

It is up to Mexico to stop the migration into the US. The Mexican Gov is the ones digging the tunnels and even had a web site telling the illegals where the tunnels were. Mexico is getting kick back money for every illegal that is in this country. They are sending the illegals here so they won't have to provide services for them there. The quickest way to stop this is to put santions against Mexico. The first thing to go would be the FREE TRADE AGGREMENT, and if they don't take care of the problem in 6 months, then the US should invade Mexico and take over the country in the name of National Security. If the cocain and Mariquana,(SP) fields get destroyed in the process so be it. Right now Mexico is more of a threat to the US than any other country is. They are attacking our economy from within our own boarders.
    It amazes me that this administration is so concerned about National Security and spending Billions of dollars to kept us safe, and yet allow Millions of illegals to just walk into this country un-contested. I don't know about you but I sure don't feel safe with our boarders wide open to anyone to just walk in with anything they want to bring in.
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast