Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 7-27-14

Post Thanks / Like

Default 7-27-14

Fished Wilson county lake yesterday evening for a couple hours. Caught alot of crappie in the 6" to 9" range and had 7 to keep in the 10" to 12" range. Fished 6 brush piles and caught fish on 5. Had to fish brush in the 10' to 12' range 8' down to get bit. I love the lake but seem you catch 6 to 10 small to get a keeper. The limit is 50 any size, maybe need to start keeping more of the smaller fish. Lake has lots of big flatheads to help thin them out.
    Likes slabby joe, RWiske LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for a Wilson report gonna take my bride out there in sep have not gottin any Toronto reports lately that's pretty close to home for ya

Post Thanks / Like

Tried to fish the verdigris river saturday evening. Debris floating everywhere and can't go far down river due to a log jam. They have the lake close to normal pool, will maybe try the creek next weekend. You will like wilson county lake, lots of action and alot of black crappie. Brush pretty easy to find if you have a good dpthfinder. Sometimes I still can't find stuff, sunk close to 20 pvc beds and once they grew algae they disappeared! Will GPS the next ones.

Post Thanks / Like

so much for my reading skills your fishin Wilson county I am talkin russell county just another lake to put on my bucket list