Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: himalayan insane asylum peppers

Post Thanks / Like

Default himalayan insane asylum peppers

the title of this thread deals with a simpsons episode, if you haven't seen it, i pity you.
    anyway, i made crappie pizza last night! it was great (one of them anyway) mindy made the dough from scratch and then we topped them with things and pan seared the fish then flaked it on and baked. flavor spread out really well. the one that wasn't so great...
    one of my hot peppers tried to kill me!!! i guess this one devils tongue habanero was trying to make a name for himself or something and came really close to sending me to the hospital. i have eaten 60-70 of those peppers since i started growing them in april and they were never that intensly hot. the pain was mind blowing and my heart wouldn't stop thumping, oh, and i'm pretty certain my actual hair was sweating, that lasted for at least an hour because i ate two pieces. then i went to sleep with horrible stomach pain.
    being me, i couldn't let that pepper beat me, so i ate the rest of the pizza for lunch today. with most of my tongue already burnt off, it didn't hurt quite as bad, and no stomach pain. never had any afterburn (if you know what i mean)
    so in conclusion, make crappie pizza and remember, no matter how hot it is, it can't kill you!!!
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

hell i thought that you had found some new intertainment for the next campout,what if you dont have hair?
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

i bet you have arm hair. i didn't mean just head hair sweating fuzz, this was a full on, looks like i had just run a couple miles, sweatfest.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

must be some bad @$$ stuff,come on ice cream!

Post Thanks / Like

Once bitten twice shy i say...you aint got a whole lot of sense to eat the rest of that pizza,that story makes me hurt although the crappie pizza without the peppers does sound interesting.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

i couldn't waste good crappie, for one thing. and come on, if i threw it away then the pepper wins. can't have that!
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

come on icecream he screamed into the morning air!