Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pomona 5/5/14

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pomona 5/5/14

Get out the 'book' and it is happening at Pomona. 'Pre Spawn' tactics working excellent. Crappies staged in 6ft everywhere, all depths. Then in the afternoon, shallow bite got hot. Lots of small males just getting their 'Tux's' on, and left the females to head in to start building nest. Water clairity was just about 6in and a whopping 70's temps. Slow retrieve jigs with spinner blades and twisters maybe best tactic. When working the banks, have something over the side in 6ft. Expect 'fire-drills' as you will have fish on both poles. I still hate the spawn but had a excellent day on the water. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER
    Likes Ozark88, slabby joe, DroptineJoe LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the post, there were 57 looking at your post 2 1/2 later when I open your post.Heading toward Perry to see if I can find some sauage. Could use some help if anyone know where they are, besides in the lake.
    Likes Ozark88 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hit it in the afternoon on the fourth spider rigging caught 25 all over 10" 8 to 4 fow. Best part only 2 other boats with in sight.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report!