Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jordan Lake Tourny 4/19

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jordan Lake Tourny 4/19

Results are coming Soon but first ! Sunday is coming!

Easter- Read This- Crucifixion before it was invented and the Prophecy of Jesus being Crucified Hundreds of years before it happened. Psalm 22:12-18

"Many Bulls Surround me. Strong Bulls of Bashan encircle me. Roaring Lions that tear their prey open their mouths wide against me. I am poured out like water, and all my Bones are out of joint. My Heart has turned to Wax, it has melted within me. My Mouth is dried up like a potsherd and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth. You lay me in the dust of death. Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me. They pierce my hands and my feet. All my Bones are on Display. People stare and gloat over me. They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my Garment. " and then Sunday came Psalm 16:10 " because you will not abandon me to the Realm of the Dead. nor will you let your Faithful one see decay." The Prophecy of Jesus rising from the dead. You see Sunday came. For He has Risen ! He has Risen indeed! Happy Easter ! Do You Know Him!
    Likes paddlefoot70 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thankful