Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Banner Creek yay/nay?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Banner Creek yay/nay?

Well I got my buddy talked into buying his first pole and some crappie gear (sheltered life to say the least). I want to get him on some fish but not sure where yet. I checked kdwpt biologist reports and thought I saw Banner ranked very high and thought we might give it a shot. I got a great cat honey hole but never hunted any crappie in them there waters. Are there any good brush piles at the right depths for this water temp, or maybe some good spots to check out? We went down south last week and struck out, unfortunately we had to hug the dam due to the white caps but that didn't stop us from trying everywhere. Also to all concerned GO CHECK YOUR BATTERIES! Thought mine where charged and weren't made for a crummy boat ride, had to joyride a little bit just to get a few minutes of juice to run the finder.

Post Thanks / Like

Like any where else Banner can be real good or just so so.this time of year I think they are scattered getting ready to do there thing. The lake is way low boat ramps are out of the water you have to put your trailer clear down on the rocks to get launched but it can be done.Jim c.

Post Thanks / Like

I know no other way to launch!!! Haha