Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Don't Throw Them Away

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't Throw Them Away

Hey guys one of my sponsors, BLW Bass Fishing Club (yes a bass club is helping out a crappie guy) has a program to recycle all their used or old plastics and make new ones. The charities that they will be donating their new baits to ar Fishing for Freedom and I think they are donating some to local High school fishing teams.
    If you could please save your plastics and give them to me I will make sure that they get them turned into a great product for a great bunch of veterans and high schoolers.
    I will be at all the cdc tournaments and all the crappiemasters tournaments so you can look me up then or just pm me and we can meet some where.
    Thank You
    Scott Rempfer
    Likes headbanginhillbilly LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if bucksaw marina would allow a collection bucket? Just a thought threw a bunch away over winter cleaning out boxes wish I had known.

Post Thanks / Like

Man Scott if I had known sooner. I threw away about 10 lbs of plastics I had collected over the years. I will start keeping what I can for ya though.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the guys at Everharts

Name:  20140408_143649.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  38.0 KB

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That 26 lb box full should help the cause. I will try and get to my tying room and gather up another 10-12 lbs worth for you. This stuff is going to two great causes. Like said above Bucksaw may be willing to start a bucket inside the door with a sign on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Jareds always out to help someone out . Thanks man your one of a kind.
    Likes Jigging15, headbanginhillbilly, x2c LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good project Scott, I will try and hook up with you after I go through all my plastics.
    Likes headbanginhillbilly, x2c LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guy's and gal's, I haven't been on here much the past couple of years. I am a member of BLW and we do collect used soft plastics. One of our sponsors melts them down to make new baits to give to kids and to donate to Fishing for Freedom. Thanks for helping us out with this. Thanks Scott for bringing it up here on Crappie.com. I enjoyed fishing the Crappie.com tournaments in the past and I owe a big THANK YOU to Steve Altis for being patient with me and helping me a lot in learning how to crappie fish.

Steve Adams
    Likes Jigging15, x2c LIKED above post

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Steve is great one to learn from. I think I will get a bucket rounded up and have it at camp.