Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock Spawn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock Spawn

Is just around the corner, and I always hit it a few time early, starting out on kings river arm, deer bluff, blue hole Voila area in general. sweet water creek is a good spot in early May, and on up stream towards park Davis bluff there are several cuts, and coves to hit, the old water pump for the golf course is great, it is in a bend just before you get to the big flat,
    then I move to cape fair and fish the James river/Flat creek area, jigging the cuts in peach orchard and bear den coves, down stream towards Cape fair boat dock are some pretty good areas also, the big bluff just past the boat dock can be awesome late in the day when the sun get up pretty high, then on to Piney creek I go till I get to the Forbidden Zone, and work my way back to the mouth of the cove, fishing both sides of the channel. I also hit Wooly creek the north side can be a hoot, but watch out for cranky dock owners, most are nice but a few can be real wooly from time to time. then in June I am lost to the Rock, why Cause I just don't care that much for the Rock. Ps No Stockton report...... well not just now anyway.
    Likes moskeeter56, sacriverjim LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

thnx mike i'll be on the kings this coming saturday. we are fishing out of viola i think still a week or so too early to go to far up the river. thought id stay around sweet water to davis bluff area. crappie and the whites have been pretty hot down around bridge port on that big flat and in peach orchard cove the last few days. i wish we were going to cape fair first this year. thnx for a good informative report.
    Likes beagle man LIKED above post