Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Blewett Falls?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blewett Falls?

Ron and I are wanting to make a trip to Blewett Falls in the next week or two. Just curious what the water looks like? We're nor far from Tillery and Badin so I figure its pretty much the same. Is the only public access on the west side of the lake? Any information on fishing patterns this time of year would be very helpful.

We're pretty much looking at trolling or tight lining as Ron can't do much more these days. Just good to get him out.

Thanks
    I only fish the two best days of the year, when its raining and when its not!

Post Thanks / Like

as of tuesday the water was high and muddy but the shallow fish are cooperative. those deep fish you mark at 14-16' good luck wasted to much time with them.

Post Thanks / Like

went today water temp was 49.5 fish are still deep but you can get um fishing tight lining good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you
    I only fish the two best days of the year, when its raining and when its not!

Post Thanks / Like

I plan to take a trip up that way one day this week, if I get the boat finished and my rod holders mounted. Catching them on minnows? or jigs?