Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Banks/Bridges

Post Thanks / Like

Default Banks/Bridges

Anyone having any luck from the bank. If I remember correctly I did pretty good this time last year from the bank. This year Ive been skunked. I love to go but I really need some advice for bank fishing. North Sauty area is where Ive been fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I was in that area Tuesday and there were some crappie being caught from the bank. The jig bite was good but no one was doing good with live bait. I mainly fish after dark less pressure and no one throwing across your lines.Chartreuse seem to be the best color.
    Likes riverboss LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

The only advice I can give you about North Sauty is to go early and have a lot of patience, so many rude people.

Post Thanks / Like

What crappieseeker said is right on and will get worse and the next few weeks. go early or after dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Honeycomb yesterday no one was doing good from the bank, boat fishing wasn't any better two crappie for the whole day.
    Likes Ikard77 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I go early and did ok last year but so far its about the same amount of people but absolutely nothing like last year. Will listen and take all advice. Probably will see how the evening and night time treats me. Thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean whit5607 I fished Honeycomb 2-26 from 10am to about 1pm causeway about 10 boat houses and under the Grant bridge only 13 small crappie 1 bass and 4 stripe the warm winter last year had me spoiled the fish was plentiful every where all winter this year has been tough for me fishing from my boat the most luck ive had is below the dam from the bank sometimes you can have a ball at night under the lights at the wall lol Yall stay safe and good fishing to all when I get off work in about 4 hours think ill hit Mink Creek and shoot some boat houses
    Likes alabamaal LIKED above post