Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need some directions please.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need some directions please.

My wife is wanting to go somewhere different this year for our spring fishing vacation. She found this place and it looks pretty good but I have no idea where on the lake it is. I was hoping one or more of you Missouri fellas would know where this place is and be able to give me some directions or gps coordinates so I could look it up on Google Maps. Thank you for any help in advance.

http://www.vrbo.com/478505

Post Thanks / Like

From looking at the ad, I would have to think this house is on Lake of the Ozarks, at the upper end. This has boat launch in Warsaw, which is where Truman Dam is located, so you would have access to both Truman and LOZ. You can also rent cabins on Truman Lake, if that is where you want to fish. Most of us have done a lot of business with Bucksaw Resort/Marina....cabins, campgrounds, floating motel, boat slips. Spring camp will be at the Bucksaw campground first weekend of May if you are in the area, come say hello

Post Thanks / Like

I opened your link and clicked on the location link and it looks like it's right on 65 Highway north of Warsaw but not sure .Like Vic said check out Bucksaw great place and people! Can not beat spring camp for a good time look at the sticky on the Off topic board!

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

Im not positive but looks like north shore area east of Warsaw at
    the 87 mm on loz .

Post Thanks / Like

X-2
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.