Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: the basics?

Post Thanks / Like

Default the basics?

was thinking about making my own plastic tubes, nothing fancy just plain 2" tubes. what are the basics, ive never made my own plastics, can anyone point me in the right direction on what to buy and where to get the stuff. for now all i want to make are chart/black and red/chart tubes.

thanks for the help!!
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HYDE View Post
    was thinking about making my own plastic tubes, nothing fancy just plain 2" tubes. what are the basics, ive never made my own plastics, can anyone point me in the right direction on what to buy and where to get the stuff. for now all i want to make are chart/black and red/chart tubes.

thanks for the help!!
    you can go about it several different ways we use nails and dipped them in hot plastic and you have a tube of course then you can read get them in any head color that you would like then you use a simple razor blade to cut the start word we you get your plastics lurecraft they will have everything that you would want I suggest the 502 medium grade plastic and they have the colors to mix and also you can order a tube skirt mold from Jacobs if you have any more questions will be glad to answer them.

www.bobsjigs.com