Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crappie Madness - Bass Pro Shops

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Madness - Bass Pro Shops

Hey CDC, Bass Pro Shops is having its Inaugural Crappie Madness Weekend the next two weekends in every store! Please go out and show your support for the wonderful sport of Crappie Fishing!

I will be at the Olathe Store this Friday and Saturday – 7 & 8 Feb. Seminars are 7PM Fri, 11AM & 2PM on Sat. And at the Independence store on 14 & 15 Feb.

Please come out and let’s talk crappie fishing, show them that crappie fisherman rocks!
    Kevin Rogers-
    Likes cschottfish, old fuzzy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

When are the times/talked in the Independence store, I am 20 min. from there.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We will be up to ask lots of in depth questions on the 15th. Is there an autograph session after words? I still have will never forget your dad signing the crappie magazine he was in where it did not talk about you in the article. Can't wait to come up and see you blow some peoples minds like you did at Grizzly Jig last year. Lots of puzzled people after that seminar. You got their attention weather they believed you or not. But I will guarantee everyone of them upsized their baits and fished faster their next couple trips out on the water to find out if it worked or to prove you wrong. Bass Pro has some great sales going on right now for this event. Bobby Garland baits were I believe $2.51 a bag. Time to stock up before the good weather gets here. I just put over 30 bags into some new Plano boxes this week.

Post Thanks / Like

Gordon I believe it is the same times as Olathe but the following weekend. The times and sales are on the Bass Pro website.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging Tournaments View Post
    Hey CDC, Bass Pro Shops is having its Inaugural Crappie Madness Weekend the next two weekends in every store! Please go out and show your support for the wonderful sport of Crappie Fishing!

I will be at the Olathe Store this Friday and Saturday – 7 & 8 Feb. Seminars are 7PM Fri, 11AM & 2PM on Sat. And at the Independence store on 14 & 15 Feb.

Please come out and let’s talk crappie fishing, show them that crappie fisherman rocks!
    Coming over there for the saturday seminar. Looking forward to learning something.

Post Thanks / Like

Will be a lot of us there on Saturday. We will probably be at the early one.

Post Thanks / Like

Lunch at BassPro? Gabby, the bartender, is a heck of a nice guy. Saturday 11am seminar, lunch, prowl the store, Saturday 2pm seminar, head home. Sounds like a good day to me.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thinking 11 am seminar maybe lunch then off to Matt's for the Humminbird install on my Ranger starting around 12:30 and lasting late into the night and until hopefully completed.

Post Thanks / Like

independence On the 15th for the 11am seminar ?Ill try to make it out Deb well be out of town,girls weekend at lake Ozark pub crawl

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to the one in springfield. Closer to the house. I'm gearing up for the walleye spawn right now too. Got to get some new lures.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast