Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lone survivor Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lone survivor Movie

Just watched the movie Lone Survivor. I haven't been moved by a movie in a long time. This movie depicted a true story of the on going war in the foreign countries and how the brave men and women sacrifice their lives for us back home. Truly an honor to be a part of such a great nation that is backed by members willing to die for it!!!! A have to see movie for all. Praise Mohammed for saving e life of one of our Soldiers!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wanting to go see it. One of the few I'm willing to go to the movies to see and take out a small loan. I usually wait till the come out to rent.

Post Thanks / Like

Movie has been on my list to see. Glad to hear a good review.

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabyanker View Post
    I'm wanting to go see it. One of the few I'm willing to go to the movies to see and take out a small loan. I usually wait till the come out to rent.
    Yeah, whats the deal with that. A coke and popcorn for 10 to 15 depending on the size. And we buy it. Can't say much...I do too. But why in the world is that stuff so high. Guess they can get away with it just like sporting events. Just doesn't seem right. When you can get the same coke for .99 cents at mcdonalds...and the popcorn at a target store for the same.

ALTHOUGH...something has to be said for the butter pump...I think I get to them with all my pumps of butter! lol.

Would like to see that one myself. Last one we went to see was the new Hunger Games.
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

The movie and book are great. I am glad the movie stayed close to the book also.
    All men are created equal, some work harder in the preseason.
    Thanks to BnM PST, Midsouth Jig, Big River Marina

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Yeah, whats the deal with that. A coke and popcorn for 10 to 15 depending on the size. And we buy it. Can't say much...I do too. But why in the world is that stuff so high. Guess they can get away with it just like sporting events. Just doesn't seem right. When you can get the same coke for .99 cents at mcdonalds...and the popcorn at a target store for the same.

ALTHOUGH...something has to be said for the butter pump...I think I get to them with all my pumps of butter! lol.

Would like to see that one myself. Last one we went to see was the new Hunger Games.
    ON moves anymore the theather has to make all their money on soda and popcorn, the money for the admission all goes to the movie makers for like the first month or so. As the movie gets to older then the theather starts to get some money from the gate.

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clfarms1 View Post
    ON moves anymore the theather has to make all their money on soda and popcorn, the money for the admission all goes to the movie makers for like the first month or so. As the movie gets to older then the theather starts to get some money from the gate.
    Man...didn't know that. That makes alot more sense then. You would have to sell alot to pay for some of those theaters...they are really nice.
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

& of course price is determined by demand. If the demand wasn't there they wouldn't charge those prices, but people are still willing to pay for it all.
    J

Post Thanks / Like

Just left the theater. Great movie, i truly thank our soldiers! Makes u realize how lucky we are to live in a great country.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont go to movie theaters anymore . Afraid I'll get shot in a random act of Violence or PO someone if my cell phone rings. But you can bet I'll see the film when it hits the DVD stand.
    BATES FIELD & STREAM PRO STAFF, MAYFLOWER AR
    CRAPPIEHOLIC APPERAL PRO STAFF
    If Your Big Crappie Star Bound, Let Me Warn You It's a Long Hard Ride. CP
    Likes Xpress Fishing LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast