Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing Rod Racks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Rod Racks

I have 2 rod storage racks for sale to anyone in the Anniston/Gadsden area. These racks are made of solid quartersawn Oak. I made these racks planning to sell at a yard sale that got rained out. These rod racks look really good, this picture does not really do it justice. These racks hold 12 rods/reels each. I have not looked into shipping these so only offering for local sale. Would be willing to deliver or meet within a reasonable distance. Asking price is $30. If interested PM me your phone number and I can call you. If you like these but need larger size I can make to order. Thanks for looking.
    Name:  Rod Rack.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  41.8 KB

Post Thanks / Like

These look really good and are a steal for that price. I bought some similar to that and on sale at the cheapest price I could find at the time was still over 50 dollars each. I never used mine after I put them together really. I am in the process of building me a different style.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the kind words crappieseeker. I can say myself (even if with a little bias) that they came out looking really good, and yes this is a really low price for them (Bass Pro sells one similar to this for about $80). As I mentioned before these were made for a yard sale that got rained out. I had told my wife that if they did no sell I would give one to my brother for Christmas, however I really do not want to give my brother something as nice as these, so trying to get rid of them before I have to follow through on my word. After the new year I plan to look into cost of packaging and shipping and the price will be going up, so if you want these good looking rod racks on the cheap contact me soon. Thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like

Built a few of those, and guys there the best. Don't think there;s a way to damage a rod in these. Unless the house falls on them. Anyone close better jump off over this. That or take it apart and shipping would be less that way.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I would be interested if you decided to do any shipping. I live in north ms. Pm or email me if you decide to. [email protected]
    The Fraz