Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So does anyone do anything besides fish? Hobbies?

Post Thanks / Like

Default So does anyone do anything besides fish? Hobbies?

I hunt waterfowl, crows, and doves. I also tie flies and carve decoys. I also paint a little too and do some pen and ink drawings of waterfowl and fish.

So what does everyone else do for a hobby?
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

Well my Hobby has nothing to do with any kind of sports...But I sew quilts...and I love to cross-stitch...My Granddaughter is 4 years old and I am already teaching her how to do it too...I've always worked a garden and canned...My favorite books to read is Janet Evanovich..(Stephnie Plum series)

Post Thanks / Like

I sing Kumbaya to terrorist. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiequeennc
    Well my Hobby has nothing to do with any kind of sports...But I sew quilts...and I love to cross-stitch...My Granddaughter is 4 years old and I am already teaching her how to do it too...
    I love quilts and cross-stitching looks great too. I had a friend that cross-stitched some ducks for me one time. Looks very nice. Good job on teaching the Granddaughter!

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox
    I sing Kumbaya to terrorist. :D

If you were serious that's a great thing! Takes a big man to love your enemy. Nice to see others following in Jesus' foot steps.
    Let Em' Land!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Swamphunter, i hunt turkey, dove, and pigeon. I have (2) labs, one choclate 5yrs old, and one black 1 3/4 yrs old. i would like to hunt waterfowl, (ZERO $$$) but maybe next year. In my spare time i volunteer at a local EMS/Fire Dept.

Post Thanks / Like

Default my 2 labs

Tonight after a 12 hr shift at the station.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I Bowl, That Should Explain The Name

Post Thanks / Like

Talking We do lots of things

After a thirty year career as a commercial artist, I'm finally painting what I want at easel. I've done a few murals the past couple of years, too.
    We used to show basset hounds and standard wire dachshunds. Now we're both involved with the local park district. I'm a certified volunteer naturalist and Doug is on Hike Patrol. I've gardened all my life and still do some canning. I play around with making in-line spinners and tying flies.
    Doug likes to make wine. He has batches of grape and hard cider fermenting in the cellar now. As a friend from Florida once put it after taking a swig, the hard cider will "Send you straight to Beulah land". He's also a pretty good musician. - Roberta

PS - Ask Don Gridley about my baking ;-)
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

I'm doing my part to make America less dependent on foreign oil. I also enjoy hunting and spending time with my family.---Pooch

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everybody, I just joined this site yesterday, and have found some very good information on here, for sure!! Looks like a good bunch of folks! :D

My hobbies include Drag Racing I have sold my cars but I crew on an Outlaw Pro Mod Team now doing engine/clutch/chassis tuning, I have built several cars in the past, and just recently got into boats, my current boat is a 20XD Bullet, my previous boat was an 18' Gambler. I love Crappie fishin', and bass fishin' (Smallmouth). I do alot of creek wading, and pond fishin' too. I have a little plastic two man boat, perfect for those hard to reach waters! I have a lovely wife of 4 years, and two absolutely spoiled rotten dogs (Pugs- one black/tan and one solid black). Da** this turned into a biography instead of a hobbies list!! Sorry 'bout that! Hahahaha
    Kevin Taylor
    20XD Bullet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast