Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A shotgun I'm thinking of selling

Post Thanks / Like

Default A shotgun I'm thinking of selling

and was wondering if any of you fellows know anything about this gun. It is a Browning A5 Jap made, Magnum 12 with a 30 in. vented rib barrel 30" long, gold trigger. It has the Full Choke invecter tube in it. This gun is in excellent condition. My wife bought it for me around 92", probably has had about 300 rounds passed through it. I was wondering its worth. I'm finding all kinds of pricing on it via internet.

strmwalker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

here what I have seen them go for !!!you could get more for one in excellent condition I would start at asking $1000.00 and go from there now the 16 and 20 gauges you can get up to $1500 or better !!!

Browning A5 Jap made, Magnum 12
    Buttstock shows lots of hunting marks and has been fitted with an aftermarket pad. Buttstock has not been cut. Forend is in very good condition with a small crack on the left side ahead of the receive
    $799.99

Wood shows some light hunting marks and remains free of cracks. Receiver blue shows very slight carry wear to the underside. Remainder of blue is excellent! No box. Japan manufacture.
    $899.99

I just found this one !!!

This Browning A-5 Mag is new in the box. This shotgun was made in Japan and has a fixed full choke.
    $1,599.99
    Last edited by strmwalker; 12-02-2013 at 08:54 PM.

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday"
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point. "AMEN"

Post Thanks / Like

Good grief. I was thinking 800.00. I just don't know. I got my eye on a .223x5.56 custom built for 900.00

Post Thanks / Like

You ain't posed to be selling anything "your wife gave you". Ain't you got no cooth?
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DRPEPPER View Post
    You ain't posed to be selling anything "your wife gave you". Ain't you got no cooth?
    DP
    Well I ran it by her first. She's cool with it. A pretty gun though. Hate to sell it

strmwalker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    Well I ran it by her first. She's cool with it. A pretty gun though. Hate to sell it
    man if you can afford to hold on to it then do, if it was me I would that's todays prices that thing will go up !!! its a nice weapon for sure !!!!

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday"
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point. "AMEN"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strmwalker View Post
    man if you can afford to hold on to it then do, if it was me I would that's todays prices that thing will go up !!! its a nice weapon for sure !!!!
    Yeah, its a nice gun for sure. I just don't use it often. I forced myself to use it squirrel hunting this year and have killed a deer with it as well; I'll probably hold on to it. If I bring another gun in the house using funds from the Langley Wedding Foundation, she prolly be pretty pizzed at me. If I can get Don G to cash in some of those CD's he has and contribute, I might could put another gun in the collection.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I gives you 50 dolla and my professional series of signed autograph pitcher of me for it. Good deal fer ya.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    Yeah, its a nice gun for sure. I just don't use it often. I forced myself to use it squirrel hunting this year and have killed a deer with it as well; I'll probably hold on to it. If I bring another gun in the house using funds from the Langley Wedding Foundation, she prolly be pretty pizzed at me. If I can get Don G to cash in some of those CD's he has and contribute, I might could put another gun in the collection.
    You squirrel hunted with a Browning A5 ? Wow, I guess you did not plan on cleaning them. Unless you were able to find all the bite size pieces that were scattered everywhere..lol just kidding
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a good book, person could buy or web site to look up the values of guns,were the seller get the best price before you sell a gun .and it tell you were the gun was made!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast