Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thomas Hill - 11/24/13

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thomas Hill - 11/24/13

Four other trucks in the parking lot. Ice kept freezing on my rod tip but I still had a good time. Probably caught 60 to 70 fish. Problem is they were almost all 9" or under. Caught two just over 10". I did a lot of scouting and found a couple of new spots to mark on the GPS. I tried shallow and deep and in between. Most fish came in 12' - 16' of water 12' down. Plant wasn't running so they may have kept the big ones from biting either that or I didn't hold my mouth just the right way who knows. Still was glad to be on the water.
    Bobby Garland baby shad in patriot color by far out produced the 20 different type of jigs I tried for the day.

If anyone else is catching them on TH please chime in on the thread. I may try to hit it again if someone else can find the keepers.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't sound like too bad of a day. Its been a while since I have caught 60-70 fish in a day. No length limit on the hill they are all keepers

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like faun day of catching fish. I haven't been yet this year but plan to before long. Maybe we can find some gooduns .