Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hillsdale 11/18

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hillsdale 11/18

Beautiful calm day, fished from 10a to 2p. I caught 2 small crappie and one 11 inch fish using jigs on the channel edge at about 20-25 ft. i saw lots of shad going out from Jayhawk ramp, but no larger fish under them as far as I could see. Quite a few boats moving around looking for fish. I saw a couple guys catch and keep several crappie using minnows. Water was 52-53 degrees.

crappieslinger is offline Moderator Kansas Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the great report! Nice to see someone is still fishing!
    Don't Move a Mussel!! Clean, Drain and Dry EVERY TIME, ON EVERY BODY OF WATER!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Beautiful calm day, fished from 10a to 2p. I caught 2 small crappie and one 11 inch fish using jigs on the channel edge at about 20-25 ft. i saw lots of shad going out from Jayhawk ramp, but no larger fish under them as far as I could see. Quite a few boats moving around looking for fish. I saw a couple guys catch and keep several crappie using minnows. Water was 52-53 degrees.
    Wow!!! it was a beautiful day!! Might try shallower in the timber and or piles. Thanks for the report!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Sure was a nice day . . .glad you got out after em, I didn't get to go, wife took the truck with a load of lumber to the daughter (gone all day, they must have enjoyed the weather too)