Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kansas City Sport Show

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Kansas City Sport Show

Can you believe it's that time again? I'm getting my seminar show together and want to ask what you would like to hear about. I'll be on stage 1/6/05 at 4pm and again at 8pm. I'll be following Kevin VanDam so, I need something to top his show( :D fat chance, Heh! Heh! Heh!). Anyway, if there is some topic that I can help you with, I'll try to work it in my show. Thanks!! I'll see ya there! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Default Summer crappie

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    Can you believe it's that time again? I'm getting my seminar show together and want to ask what you would like to hear about. I'll be on stage 1/6/05 at 4pm and again at 8pm. I'll be following Kevin VanDam so, I need something to top his show( :D fat chance, Heh! Heh! Heh!). Anyway, if there is some topic that I can help you with, I'll try to work it in my show. Thanks!! I'll see ya there! <*)}}}><
    Hope the wife & I can make the show. I would like to fish Perry more but don't know the lake that well.If you could talk about summer patterns & how to fish for crappie then that would be helpfull. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

JIm C. Summertime patterns will be included. Bring your Perry map with you and I'll mark some spots for you. Looking forward to meeting you! I'll even show you my brush-pile rig that works excellent on those nasty Perry piles. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER