Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moose don't know crap about fishing!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Moose don't know crap about fishing!

It is his Mom! She is dictating and he is typing. Let us give credit where credit is due. it is Moose's Moms Book on how to Catch 'Em. Ha! Ha!
    Last edited by Cane Pole; 01-10-2009 at 02:02 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I wish my mom was into fishing like I am. She would not get so upset with me when I tell her I am going out fishing again and will call her when I get back home. She sits at home worrying about me. But if I didn't give her a call then she would call me at my house and worry because I didn't answer the phone. I am in trouble either way.

If I were to write a book it would be dedicated to my father who taught me almost everying I know about fishing. You would have enjoyed talking to him Cane Pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    It is his Mom! She is dictating and he is typing. Let us give credit where credit is due. it is Moose's Moms Book on how to Catch 'Em. Ha! Ha!
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you Moose - my Dad is what got me so passionate about crappie fishing - hearing him and his best friend talk about the days they would take an old Ted Williams 9.9 hp motor down to Santee and rent a jon boat for $2.00 a day and big stripers would hit there minnows and bust there cane poles and spin their boat around to the point some times they would think it was going to turn over - gosh they had fun - kinda sounds like us guys when are having our socials down here in Carolina
    crap-king
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking That's good stuff CP

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    I needed that one! HAHA
    "To catch fish, you gotta be on the fish!"