Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: O.K. You slab seekers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default O.K. You slab seekers.

Thought I would put this in to let you all know that I am waiting with worm on tounge (baited breath) to hear how things are going/went down at camp. Someone PLEASE post something.
    Will be out pulling in bull reds early next week, but will have the lap top just quivering and ready for the post.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Just returned from camp. Had a GREAT time! What a great bunch of folks. Have never met a finer group of people. The fishing was terrible for everyone but the camp was a success as far as I am concerned. Thanks Bugman for all your work. I look forward to fishing with you some time.

For all you folks that missed it , I have to tell you that those boys from La. sure can cook! I don't remember ever eating so well. They really know how to cook and eat in La. I am eager to make a trip down. I hope you guys have a safe trip home.

I can't wait for the next camp. How about one in the spring?
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

mr. baker, see the thread "spring time crappie bonanza". HEB all ready has a place picked and said the big slabs are up there in the spring. All ready asking for inputs.
    Glad you got to sample some southern cooking. I do a lot of koona-- cooking and let me tell ya, some of it is unbeatable.
    Saw the post about Slugo. What a hoot. Lets see if he post a "thank you" later.........yea right!
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Man those boys can cook.
    There was fun to be had by all.