Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Rockport Rattler jig heads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rockport Rattler jig heads

Just placed my order for the Rockport Rattler panfish jig heads. I had spoken to the owner (Charles Sablatura) at the National Championship at Grenada lake this year. I think he has a very good product here. I order a 3 pk of each of the colors and each size(1/8, 1/16 with #4 hooks). I am going to check them out here on the specks @ Monroe. They are a rattling jig head, stands to reason they might set off a strike from the rattle. Anyway Charles is offering all of us a 15% C.C discount online. Coupon code is CRAPPIE.COM (All in caps) The web site for them is: www.rockportrattler.com. May want to check them out!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for arranging the discount, think I'll add a few to my collection. I also like the rattle
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Hope they work out Chuck, you let us know and we may just have to add some to our jig bag along with the other 5000 jig heads and jig bodies.

Post Thanks / Like

Great Vic!!!!! Where are you? I need a fishing partner!!!!! I bet these jig heads would be a killer, tied with some of your jigs. Got to try some this winter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chucker View Post
    Great Vic!!!!! Wheant re you? I need a fishing partner!!!!! I bet these jig heads would be a killer, tied with some of your jigs. Got to try some this winter.
    I'm still in Va. will be headed to Talquin Dec. 1st for 16 days than on to Crescent to finish out Dec. Will be in Mt Dora for the month of Jan. I think I will have some friends coming in Jan to fish with Eileen and I. Hope you and I can get together a few times. Wish I could be at Talquin for SS2 on the 9th but that's not going to happen.