Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Many thanks

Bainbridge, Ga (Flint River, Lake Seminole, Lake Talquin)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Many thanks

Thank you for the advice on fishing line. I found Power Pro at Walmart for 21.00 Per 300 yards for the 10lb and 15lb spools. I had never used it but after trying it I doubt I will use any other. One question...what is the stuff that people are talking about spraying on the line and what is it for? Reel Magic or something like that.
    Thank You
    Hal

Post Thanks / Like

That is reel magic spray. It comes in a can that is pressurized and it's basically a silicone type liquid that you spray on the line. It's suppose to help the line forget it's memory and to relax the line coils. I have been using it but I am not 100% convinced that it works on all types of line. I may work better on the mono lines. It works but I am not sure if it works good enough.. yet. I am still using it to determine how good it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hac
    Thank you for the advice on fishing line. I found Power Pro at Walmart for 21.00 Per 300 yards for the 10lb and 15lb spools. I had never used it but after trying it I doubt I will use any other. One question...what is the stuff that people are talking about spraying on the line and what is it for? Reel Magic or something like that.
    Thank You
    Hal
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default reel magic spray

Quote Originally Posted by Hac
    Thank You
    Hal

Reel magic spray has 101 uses in the boat and tackle box. Would not be without it. I spray it on my tube jigs before putting them in my tackle box and it keeps them from sticking togeather so much. Use it on my fishing line before putting my rod up after fishing so it dries before my next trip out. Wipe off my seats in the boat with it. all types of things it is good for.

http://www.blakemorelure.com/real_magic.html
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead