Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Alabama river montgomery area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Alabama river montgomery area

Anybody out there doing guide service in alabama river in montgomery area better yet anyone catching crappie with success in that area . If so is there anyone willing to take me out and teach me to locate and catch crappie I suck at it. I will buy the bait and gas we can even use my boat just want some help please.

Post Thanks / Like

Try to hook up with this guy

Crappie NOW | September 2013
    Team "Itch N 2 Fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks I will

Post Thanks / Like

Have you had any luck locating anyone? I, too, struggle to catch crappie on the AL river during the summer and fall and would greatly appreciate some pointers. I have limited success during the spring, but really struggle after that. Where abouts are you fishing? I usually put in at Swift Creek and fish down river, focusing on tree tops and the smaller creeks and sloughs. Occasionally, I'll put in Jackson Lake and fish backup toward Wetumpka but haven't done much of anything this summer. Hoping to gear back up and get after them as soon as the weather cools down a bit.
    Life is good!

Post Thanks / Like

I fish around mont sometimes putting in at powder magazine park,cooters pond I have fished jackson lake several times never had any luck seen a guy killing them at Jackson lake where it lets out to the river.i have been wanting to try the tree tops at swift creek

Post Thanks / Like

Bump