Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: my two week report

Post Thanks / Like

Default my two week report

I used 80 dollars in minners last week at lake fort Scott , lets just say I caught a ton of fish. Did ok at Clinton on Saturday out of a boat did even better today! Saw capt dan putting his crappie hunter on Saturday at the ramp, good day fellow crappie chasers.

Post Thanks / Like

were the crappie at fort scott lake decent sized, fished it once last year and caught alot of small fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Got out on Clinton this morning, kept 11 with big fish being 15". All fish on tree's, jigs no meat, 1/16th oz. head, most fish caught on the swing. Most keepers in 9 fow, big fish in 5, and caught a few short fish in 3. Main lake a little stained, water get's dirtier up in the arms(real dirty), surface water temp 80.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been fishing stockton lake where I grew up at in missouri since the lake is only 8 feet high compared to the lakes I normally fish here in kansas being 15-20 feet high. Fishing has been really good for us the last 4 trips, heading back over in the morning to fish tomorrow, saturday, and possibly sunday. Catching them in 20-30 feet of water down in the brush, hitting very light, sometimes they are just there. Using jigs I mold, best colors in pearl blue, glow chart., and motoroil. I am hoping the pattern we have had holds with the weather getting warmer again. Have been catching all white crappie, only 1 black crappie, havent been able to locate the blacks. Good luck to all this weekend.