Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The Weekend At Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default The Weekend At Truman

The crappie put a good whippin on me. Caught a few scattered fish from 7 fow out to 32 fow. Sure was a nice weekend out on the water even though the fish weren't tearin it up for me.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Weather was great for fishing/being on the lake even if the fishing was slow.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report! I wonder if only running water for part of the day has got the crappie slowed down some.

Post Thanks / Like

That's what we thought! When they pull steady u can get a decent pattern but the start and stop prolly kept the baitfish movin around tryin to feed so I'd suspect crappie did the same. Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like

I found a rock pile with a log on it with my sidescan in 14 ft of water not too far from mile long bridge and the crappie were stacked on it limit wed limit thur fri. am 10 everybody else was fishing a ceder coverd point and catching dinks boats would come and go iwas 150 yards from them. I was extremely lucky that I found that pile I also caught 2 19 walleye of it also, kinda unusual that I did so good!