Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Morning on TableRock

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morning on TableRock

It was fun, did not catch very many Crappie, but it was nice to get out for 3 hours, caught a boat load of big bass, real big, some big pearch, couple white bass looking fish, seen some pretty boats them big ones like at LOZ FULL of waves ,,,waves everywhere, did not bother me much, I was fishing up by Needles Eye, Mill creek, good to fish a bit, be ready to head back to Truman Next week, be cooking next couple days getting ready for the fourth of july pick nick at the house on the hill, gonna have chicken,brisket,ribs,burgers ,dogs, and all the fixins, come on down and eat, watch the fireworks show, got a 1000.dollars show form Ole Dw1960, he ain't been feelin to good lately , but he got me a mess of big stuff to shoot off on Sat. the 6th, y'all welcome to come by and watch........... Thanks Dan for the crackers we appreciate it very much.....

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya, I just need about three hours of fishing and a couple of brewskis to get me back on track. Have a happy 4th of July with the family.

Post Thanks / Like

if the winds out of the south i might be able to smell your bbq all the way up here in lawrence county. have a great 4th with friends ans family.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got out Beagle!!!! I need to make it to one of your 4th oh July BBQ's one day

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Glad u got out for awhile.Have a happy 4th.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkyfisherman View Post
    glad u got out for awhile.have a happy 4th.
    x2

Post Thanks / Like

BEAGLE.......... it's good to hear you're back in action............. Does this mean that you're in or out for the presidential election?????
    FISH ON......... inspired by river monsters around the globe.......

Post Thanks / Like

have a goodin sorry to hear bout dandan the pyro man had not heard bout him in a long time??

Post Thanks / Like

yep clay out of the race, slowly working my way back into fishing, I cant believe how sore 3 hours of fishing made me, but if I keep working up to it slow I shall be just fine.

springhill Dan Dan the pyro man has had his share of crap to deal with. but he is just fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Hit point 12 yesterday. Trollin cranks a couple hours. 5 keepers 10 shorts 2 keeper bass 11 short bass 1 white bass and my wife caught a nasty 36 inch gar. Good day on water.