Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my new two man seat = awesome!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default my new two man seat = awesome!

My neighbor welded me up a solid steel two seater ,its amazing zero flex unlike the other death trap I had. Aluminium is not for me. It worked great for spider rigging now let's see how it works for tree dipping! I hate the heat but it sure makes the minnow/fence row bite good. It's crazy how good some folks are at their craft!

In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks great. I guess you have that one field tested already? I will catch you one of these days to get mine. I'll want that thing before heading to Sippi.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to for safety purposes lol you were totally spot on that higher seat pedestal makes such a difference. A lot easier on your back and knees, might sound crazy but I think you can see the rods better.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

That's looks good, I think I will make one myself.

Post Thanks / Like

How high are your pedestals?
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

man that looks great, wish i had one, and i dont even rigg. but i could sit a cooler full of barley pop next to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    man that looks great, wish i had one, and i dont even rigg. but i could sit a cooler full of barley pop next to me.
    It would be easier on your back, not havin to bend down to get a beer.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    Its 13 inches, I really like the higher pedestals. What you need is one of those beer helmets lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    Its 13 inches, I really like the higher pedestals. What you need is one of those beer helmets lol

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a good job done on them. Although I am thinking about taking the two out of the front and replacing them with a Power recliner on a swivel. Might even attach an umbrella to the back and a cooler on the side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast