Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock next week. Lookin for those TR Slabs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock next week. Lookin for those TR Slabs

I'll be staying at Shore Acres most of the week next week. I have a bass fishing guide in the family so no problem there, but he doesn't really fish for crappie much. Any suggestions on where to go would be welcomed and most appreciated. I think we're getting there around the 30th and staying until the 6th. I'm sure I can find an extra seat in the boat if anyone is interested, just pm me.

Post Thanks / Like

I would do like the recent post said and I can confirm it. Locate the larger boat docks that reach out into 35-40 feet of water. Cast into the stall that you can reach and give it a 10-12 count and reel it back it in slowly. Look for docks with the brush tied to them. You will catch plenty of bass while doing this also.

Post Thanks / Like

The two docks we fished a couple weekends ago the fish were in the 20 ft deep section of the dock. Our dock ends in about 20-22 ft but my buddy's dock goes to about 35 and we were catching them in stalls that were in the 15-20ft range. Live minnows is what we used. Caught some monster slabs but again, finding the "right" docks is key. They won't be on every one but you can jump around til you find some. Jigs may work but we always use live bait in the summer.