Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Feedback wanted on HB 587ci HD combo w/DI

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feedback wanted on HB 587ci HD combo w/DI

I bought a used boat a month ago and the graph just shot craps. I've done some research and the humminbird 587ci HD combo with DI seems to be a good deal and has most of the bells and whistles. I can get the unit to my door for about $430. Any feedback on this unit or similar ones would be great. Info on the lakemaster or navtronics maps would be great also. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

I had the 587 same as you are looking at. Loved the DI and used Navionac lake map. I just wanted to get the 598 SI unit. still learning about SI it may take awhile.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minnowtime View Post
    I had the 587 same as you are looking at. Loved the DI and used Navionac lake map. I just wanted to get the 598 SI unit. still learning about SI it may take awhile.
    Thanks. One question I have is if you can navigate tree lined river channels using the navonics lake maps?

Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas is offering a discount for up to 25% for Vets, Fire,Police. June 26-28! that is the FT Worth Texas store!
    Last edited by BJH; 06-23-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought mine from these guys http://www.thedigitaloasis.com/searc...19&search.y=14 a bunch more stuff, always good fast service and free shipping. Yes it will show that with Navotronics Platinom.
    The truth is hard to accept, so is life .

Post Thanks / Like

The Navonics show each one foot change in contour lines. Check out navonics site or Bass Pro will demonstrate it for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Its alright for the money. I wouldn't buy it again if I had it to do over again.