Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman- Crappie Masters One Pole Ultimate Challenge Next Week

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman- Crappie Masters One Pole Ultimate Challenge Next Week

Hey all, looking forward to the tournament next week and representing crappie.com. Should be some of the best fishing of the year for the next couple of weeks since they caught the water at the dam, the current is perfect for any kind of fishing if this weather holds out it will be lights out crappie fishing conditions, which means some serious slabs will be caught I just hope ours are the biggest and hope to see some of you there! I let you all know how it goes...

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be nice of they quit running water now and held or where it is now. A lot is going to change in the next week leading up to the tournament with the water dropping 6"-8" each day. Will be interesting for sure. See ya there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Would be nice of they quit running water now and held or where it is now. A lot is going to change in the next week leading up to the tournament with the water dropping 6"-8" each day. Will be interesting for sure. See ya there.
    15 are you talking about them quitting dropping the water would be better overall for the crappie fishing in general for the lake if it stayed at this level are just would be better for the cm 1 pole tournament?

fished 1pole event few years back and had a . lots of good fish weights.

Post Thanks / Like

Both but would really help the fishing improve this next week if they just hold it steady for a week. That will not happen though. I like the lake a little high as it gives us more structure to fish. It is setting up to be a great live bait and spider rigging tournament with the fish on a constant move. But it is a One Pole. O live bait tournament. So it will bring the best of the best to the top of the weigh in board each day though. There is always someone that finds some nice fish and I expect some pretty good weights from a couple of our CDC tournament regulars.

Post Thanks / Like

sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

have been thinking about this for a few days now. whats the sighhh mean. little new to the board and dont quite get it.

Post Thanks / Like

That's just beagle given me some guff. He is not much into tournaments but he is starting to like catching the big fish in Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks lettin me on the inside.

Speaking of upcoming CM tournament how is the fishing and water clarity shaping up for it.

Post Thanks / Like

crappie nightmare when you get to reading more of my post you will understand I am just a big idiot, type before I think, spout off when I should stay quiet, tic most folks off, make a few friends, leave a few enemies behind, but all around I am a nice guy.

and yes I am not much on tournament fishing, and guess what I was making a relived sound that the CrappieMasters was putting on a 1 pole artificial tournament..... but of course it did not come out typed as it did said in my head....

peace man

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Trouble Maker!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast