Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Campout Question

Post Thanks / Like

Default Campout Question

First off I want to say that I don't post much but I do enjoy reading and seeing how everyone is doing. I think I can make it down for friday evening and fish on saturday. I was wondering how may folks would be there friday evening? I was also wondering if anyone would be willing to split a campsite? That doesn't have to happen, just wondering if there was anyone else coming solo that would want to split the site. I have met alot of folks from other web sites and always find it enjoyable to put faces with the names. It's getting close fellas, I think this is going to be a goodun.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slip Float
    First off I want to say that I don't post much but I do enjoy reading and seeing how everyone is doing. I think I can make it down for friday evening and fish on saturday. I was wondering how may folks would be there friday evening? I was also wondering if anyone would be willing to split a campsite? That doesn't have to happen, just wondering if there was anyone else coming solo that would want to split the site. I have met alot of folks from other web sites and always find it enjoyable to put faces with the names. It's getting close fellas, I think this is going to be a goodun.
    I will know more about things as time get closer. I have ask several people to come with me. None may come if not I will just using my ez-up table top cover and cots. If that is the way I go you are more than welcome at my site.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there on friday evening but i think my site will be full if not you're more than welcome to share with me the problem is i wont know till time gets closer.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Hit me up October 9th if you haven't found a share buddy yet. You can split a site with me if my buddy from Illinois doesn't come down. I'll know by the 9th.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like there will be plenty of space.But if not me and the ole lady are just pitchin a tent on our site so you can pitch one also im sure there will be room.:D
    Just come on down im sure we can find room for ya someplace.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies fellas. I plan on coming down on friday afternoon/evening. Puttin up my tent, maybe fishing a little, cooking a vittle and then of course drinking some beer.