Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Feel like a first timer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feel like a first timer

Haven't been around past 1 1/2 years, I was disabled and couldn't get around. Severe plaque psoriasis on my feet and hands. Better now though, doing injections of Humira and a steroid cream and it has almost cleared up, though there is no cure.
    Anyhow -
    I plan to get down to Truman next week. Also plan on doing a lot of fishing that I have not been able to do. Bought a Tracker 17' Pro Crappie with 60 Merc 4 stroke. I'm looking for info on where and what is working.
    Any info/tips greatly appreciated!!!
    I'll smoke just about anything (in my smoker)
    The fishing is always great. The catching varies.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you got a really nice rig there. Just need to get some slime on it and get back in the swing of catchin a few. I have not been in awhile myself. I was planning to go this weekend but my trucks tranny decided for me. In the shop now with metal shavings in the filter and pan. Hope I can afford to get it fixed. Back to your question about whats working now. Read some of the past posts might help. Maybe some of the guys will chime in that have been lately. Good Luck on your outing.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad or have you back Mike. We asked about at camps. We figured you were off cooking at a compitition. Hope to see ya on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

glad your back at it Mike, up the grand, down the grand and all over, otter creek, sand branch, jackson branch, heck even the cut through has fish being caught.