Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: HD This week

Post Thanks / Like

Default HD This week

We have been fishing HD this week. As everyone has posted fishing is in full swing. It looks like the magic depth for the spawn this year is 6 ft for the males. I worked them over for a few hours this evening then then thought I would drop out and look for the females and they where suspended 8 ft down just out past the boys. It's been fairly common to catch 60 to 80 fish per trip the last few days and Weekend Wr broke 100 on Tuesday.

Good luck to the tourney boys this weekend. Looks like finding the females that have not spawned is the key. I may break out the spider rigs on Saturday and see if I can get a quick limit before everyone catches them all!

Name:  photo-17.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  43.9 KB
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

save me a few please just tie those 15"s up to a bouy some where for me.

hope to see you out there on saturday.
    The Speed of a Rhino The Power of a Gazelle

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report, gonna try to get at them slabs in the morning. Hopefully they havent spawned out. Tight lines

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Springhill Duckman View Post
    We have been fishing HD this week. As everyone has posted fishing is in full swing. It looks like the magic depth for the spawn this year is 6 ft for the males. I worked them over for a few hours this evening then then thought I would drop out and look for the females and they where suspended 8 ft down just out past the boys. It's been fairly common to catch 60 to 80 fish per trip the last few days and Weekend Wr broke 100 on Tuesday.

Good luck to the tourney boys this weekend. Looks like finding the females that have not spawned is the key. I may break out the spider rigs on Saturday and see if I can get a quick limit before everyone catches them all!

Name:  photo-17.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  43.9 KB
    prolly all be gone after the tourney guys get done