Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Eldorado lake and new for me trolling motor

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eldorado lake and new for me trolling motor

Just picked up a rebuilt trolling motor from Curt's Trolling motors. Went to Eldorado alke and tried it out north end found 2 crappie that would bite one was 14 inch and the other was a dink. Trolling motor worked better than what I had more thrust and quieter.....

Post Thanks / Like

Glad ya found one.And got a couple crappie too.Nice
    Life is good today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortdraw View Post
    Just picked up a rebuilt trolling motor from Curt's Trolling motors. Went to Eldorado alke and tried it out north end found 2 crappie that would bite one was 14 inch and the other was a dink. Trolling motor worked better than what I had more thrust and quieter.....
    Ummm........photos.

I am probably going to run up to Lovewell unless Milford sudden gets Hot.....wind/weather permitting or maybe the Glen again.

Post Thanks / Like

sorry didn't have my camera...got to talking aboout this weekend and I think we are going to go there ourselves...might have a better chance a a walleye tho I was talking to a buddy of mine he fishes cedar bluff he caught 9 crappie one going 15 2 wipers 3 whites and one 20 inch walleye today

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KAG View Post
    Ummm........photos.

I am probably going to run up to Lovewell unless Milford sudden gets Hot.....wind/weather permitting or maybe the Glen again.
    Any more days off this week Dave? I'm thinking of hitting Tuttle again (this time with my boat) Tuesday or Wednesday?
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do."
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DroptineJoe View Post
    Any more days off this week Dave? I'm thinking of hitting Tuttle again (this time with my boat) Tuesday or Wednesday?
    I will see if I can beg off a day.

Saturday they are calling for 20mph winds but we will see as it gets closer but still planning to go to lovewell as of now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KAG View Post
    I will see if I can beg off a day.

Saturday they are calling for 20mph winds but we will see as it gets closer but still planning to go to lovewell as of now
    Somedays they are calling for 5mph and it ends up being 25mph+.....I'm thinking mother nature ows us one back here maybe call for 20mph and give us a 5mph day

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie fishing should improve as the weather \ temps improve. Water temp shouldn't be in the fifties in May.
    I hope to get out there this week sometime.
    Thanks for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie_hunter15 View Post
    Somedays they are calling for 5mph and it ends up being 25mph+.....I'm thinking mother nature ows us one back here maybe call for 20mph and give us a 5mph day
    I think she owes us more than one!
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown