Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: High Water Blues...

Post Thanks / Like

Default High Water Blues...

Is there an end in sight? I am so ready to have some normal water. On the bottom of the Delta, we get out water and everything up north. Haven't had normal water this entire spring...

Post Thanks / Like

You are so correct, our water has been messed up all spring. I am thinking about going up to Lower Bryants this evening we have a camper up there. I was wondering what the water conditions are. Also thinks for the information about how you hunt for crappie. I was thinking about putting out some crappie condos but I know that it would have to be in the middle of the night or during a storm so that others would not be fishing them all the time.

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND GOD BLESS

Post Thanks / Like

Its up. Barry shows going to just shy of 8'. AND Its raining up here now.
    As for the advice, no problem. I have also considered making some bamboo structure, but there is so much natural structure already. The biggest advantage will be having something only you know. I'm too afraid some kid skiing would fall on mine tho, with my luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I have an extreme amount of bambo at my disposal . Could use some info on the making of these structures .

Post Thanks / Like

Flatout, place a garbage bag in a 5 gallon bucket, stick the bamboo in at various angles out of the top. Add quickcrete and water, let dry. Remove bucket for reuse. DRILL HOLES in the bamboo to let air out of the joints when you sink it otherwise it may drift in current or even float. Sink in good spot. Thats crappie combo 101 in five sentences or less! lol.