Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: any reports on Sally yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Default any reports on Sally yet?

had a good year ice fishing now im ready to hit the water for some slabs, i really hope to get some decent fish this year, i caught a lot last year but more dinks than quality fish, TAKE YOUR LIMIT PEOPLE AND GET OFF THE LAKE. Its a shame when i see guys coming in with waaayyyy more than is allowed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2yrsnluvinit View Post
    had a good year ice fishing now im ready to hit the water for some slabs, i really hope to get some decent fish this year, i caught a lot last year but more dinks than quality fish, TAKE YOUR LIMIT PEOPLE AND GET OFF THE LAKE. Its a shame when i see guys coming in with waaayyyy more than is allowed.
    It is a shame but I see more people leave with double or triple their limit. It's all a joke laughing and bragging. I'd better stop now before I go off on a rant.

Post Thanks / Like

If you continue to report it to the conservation officers they'll come eventually, and send you a check for your effort. I did see the officers on missy and Sally a lot last year, so hopefully they patrol the banks more as well.