Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Caught 14

Post Thanks / Like

Default Caught 14

4/9/13 is I was cleaning I noticed the egg sacks were still very tight and not quite ready for the spawn and the males were turning black but no damage to the tails from fanning the beding areas yet.

Redge is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2017 Man Of The Year
    Post Thanks / Like

What was the water temp yesterday?
    Proud Member of Team Geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

Just a follow up from 4/10 I got run off from my spot I was fishing from the Bass anglers, had one boat almost drag my rod off the bank when it got hung up on his trolling motor, that is how close he was. Three more came by throwing those damn umbrella rigs splashing here splashing there .When they decide to move they all crank up make waves and follow the leader, then the next groups comes along. I asked one fellow if he wanted my spot on the bank and how much he wanted for his boat? I will be night fishing the rest of the spring they win.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be to happy about that for sure

Post Thanks / Like

Same here. Fished Canoe Creek on Henry Neely and caught fish in 6-8' of water out of the creek channel and moving into shallow water.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alabamaal View Post
    Just a follow up from 4/10 I got run off from my spot I was fishing from the Bass anglers, had one boat almost drag my rod off the bank when it got hung up on his trolling motor, that is how close he was. Three more came by throwing those damn umbrella rigs splashing here splashing there .When they decide to move they all crank up make waves and follow the leader, then the next groups comes along. I asked one fellow if he wanted my spot on the bank and how much he wanted for his boat? I will be night fishing the rest of the spring they win.
    Know what you mean "KVD wannabes" can spoil your day. Sometimes I wish I had a big enough motor that I could follow the next one around all day that pulls right up in front of me and just do circles around them while they are trying to fish.