Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lake jordan

Post Thanks / Like

Default lake jordan

It seems that every time I go to Jordam something interesting happends. First they steal my catalytic converter, then i go with my son's girl friend to the BigeyeMan crappie tourney and we have a great time, today while fishing under the bridge down at the far end of the lake. some ass decides that he needs to fire his semi- automatic off from the road while driving by. The idiot didn't even know there where two boats in the area, or worse yet they knew and didn't care. I sometimes feel I was safer in Vietnam than simply trying to catch crappie on Jordan. Somebody please pm me with where I can catch some crappie without either having something stolen or be shot at.
    Thanks
    SterKat:D

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain. This is becoming an ugly world.

Post Thanks / Like

With the water warming like it is, I would be in the upper end of Bush Creek or put in at Ebeneezer and go to the upper end of Beaver Creek. I haven't been to Beaver yet this year, but have had luck there in past years. One thing to keep in mind is that the crappie population on Jordan suffered a big hit a couple of years ago and the numbers of limit-size fish are way down right now. It may be a couple of years before we see the crappie population on Jordan return to normal.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately I think it's something that is going to happen every where you go. Good luck finding a place to get away from it all..

Glad you avoided the stray bullets. I would need a clean pair of shorts after that happened.

BUZZZZ

Post Thanks / Like

Idiots wanting to see bullets bounce on water.
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---WHEN I CAN FISH AND CATCH:D