Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Sigh of relief**

Post Thanks / Like

Default **Sigh of relief**

Last edited by mduncan62; 01-24-2008 at 08:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeha
    Glad For Ya Mike.

Post Thanks / Like

Well that's good news! I've tried lots of batteries and I am now a firm believer in Everstart. Their dual cycle comes in really handy as a spare too. For a mid priced battery they are hard to beat. It's nice to know your starter is OK. Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Never bought a starter for a boat motor,but on the cars I've had to replace,it was cheaper than a good battery.

But a lot more work!!

Post Thanks / Like

Dang!!

Post Thanks / Like

Every thing on boats are expensive. That's why boat stands for

Bring
    Out
    Another
    Thousand

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I heard on the news a new boat tax was soon to take place in MO.
    something like $150 for boats under 16' and more on up.
    I only caught parts of it so i hope I am wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Ed, you are part right and part wrong.

Its the registration is going up. Here are what the new fees are. To me the bigger boats should be about 4 times that amount.

Class A (boats under 16 feet, includes personal watercraft) current registration fee is $10. Under the proposal, the fee would increase to $20 every three years.
    Class 1 (boats 16 feet to less than 26 feet) current registration is $20. Under the proposal, the fee would increase to $55 every three years.
    Class 2 (boats 26 feet to less than 40 feet) the current registration fee is $30. Under the proposal the fee would increase to $100 every three years.
    Class 3 (boats 40 feet and over, including vessels documented with the U. S. Coast Guard) the current registration fee is $40. Under the proposal the fee would increase to $150 every three years.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Ed, you are part right and part wrong.

Its the registration is going up. Here are what the new fees are. To me the bigger boats should be about 4 times that amount.

Class A (boats under 16 feet, includes personal watercraft) current registration fee is $10. Under the proposal, the fee would increase to $20 every three years.
    Class 1 (boats 16 feet to less than 26 feet) current registration is $20. Under the proposal, the fee would increase to $55 every three years.
    Class 2 (boats 26 feet to less than 40 feet) the current registration fee is $30. Under the proposal the fee would increase to $100 every three years.
    Class 3 (boats 40 feet and over, including vessels documented with the U. S. Coast Guard) the current registration fee is $40. Under the proposal the fee would increase to $150 every three years.
    I agree on the big boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default boat

oh whaaaa, I will enjoy crusing around this weekend rolling 6 foot wake with the new 32 footer'....................ya right (18' bass boat + 14' jon boat = 32 footer). A boat is expensive I like to think of mine as a "money hole on water"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast