Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: weekend weather

Post Thanks / Like

Default weekend weather

Man, I was so stoked for this weekend's fishing trip. I looked at the weather for the table rock area and looks like it's going to be nice except theyre calling for 20-30mph wind starting Saturday morning around 2:00 am at around 16mph and increasing from there. I looked at LOZ and it was the same. Time table was off by an hr or so.
    I think I'm going to give it a pass. I dont think I'll get it on the water so I'm not even pulling my boat down there (still have to go though just wont get to fish).
    Hope I get my turkey early next weekend ans weather is good so I can hit LOZ. My farm is 1/2 hr from the lake so I can do both.

BE CAREFUL out there this weekend!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I saw that also so I decided to work it will be better latter in the month.
    Balzout Mounts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ktjones View Post
    Man, I was so stoked for this weekend's fishing trip. I looked at the weather for the table rock area and looks like it's going to be nice except theyre calling for 20-30mph wind starting Saturday morning around 2:00 am at around 16mph and increasing from there. I looked at LOZ and it was the same. Time table was off by an hr or so.
    I think I'm going to give it a pass. I dont think I'll get it on the water so I'm not even pulling my boat down there (still have to go though just wont get to fish).
    Hope I get my turkey early next weekend ans weather is good so I can hit LOZ. My farm is 1/2 hr from the lake so I can do both.

BE CAREFUL out there this weekend!!!
    You getting an early start on the turkeys next weekend?
    I think I'll wait until Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I for some reason was thinking that it started on the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

So I didn't drag my boat down here and I walk down to FIL's dock to jig a little bit before breakfast and there is but a whisper of a breeze. Looked at the weather and they said at that time it was 16mph. It's noon and its not even what I'd call breezy.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

-Justin. Just a forum stalker/BS'er......

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain, them weather people just don't get it. nope, I guess they have to go out side in the mornings and look up to find out where down is.......................