Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thursday 4-4-13 Cataract

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thursday 4-4-13 Cataract

The Thursday morning tourney at Cataract started out pretty cool. In the 30's. Did get a little more breezy than what weather man said. We had 7 boats and had 16 fisherpersons. All teams weighed in their 7 fish limit. First place went to a two man team with 4.96 lbs weight. 2nd place was 3.93lbs. Big crappie was a 1 pound even fish. Looked as if most all teams were spider rigging. My partner and I were fishing some points and had our limit, fishing Blk/chart jigs tipped with crappie nibbles, but we finished dead last. Some tournement directors we are. Can't even finish well in our own tourney. Oh well had fun. Had a few father son teams and the boys had a blast. Next tourney 4-18 at 7:30am. Check out results at Cataract Slab Masters Hope to see all next time and good luck at ISM cataract tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

Good report! Sounds like a good time! How deep where the fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing in 12-15ft water about 8-10ft down

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report Big Arm.... I look forward to getting on Cataract for the first time this year Saturday morning... Looks like one of our Indiana Slab Masters won yesterday?
    Happy to hear everyone caught fish... Just makes it fun for everyone that way.
    I hope we have well over 40 boats down there Saturday... Should make for an interesting weigh in since everyone is going to be catching the same size fish...

Keep up the good work and I'm sure your attendance will grow as the word spreads.
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats