Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Tally Bend Truman Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tally Bend Truman Lake

IS Tally Bend a good choice for crappie right now? May go this weekend and never been there. Only got to fish Tebo arm on Truman and I hear the water is really stained due to high water creek runoff. I realize allot of fisherman go to Bucksaw area, but that's a big lake and there have to be crappie elsewhere too! I don't dislike it around Bucksaw, never been, but just wanted info on the Tally bend area. Would like to stay a couple days and also would like to buy some minnows so that info would really be appreciated also. Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help.

Post Thanks / Like

Real slow last time I was over there last week. Caught a few but nothing to brag about. Real stained water.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Have a good day.

Post Thanks / Like

Stop buy the Tightwad Bait & Tackle on hwy 7 & they will fix you up on minnows & give you good fishing info.. Talk to Mike or Mark..The Grand arm has a great bite going right now..You can go up or down from Bucksaw & find plenty of fish..Send riggin 8 a pm & i'm sure he can help you..He is a guide on Truman..Good luck

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If you come through Clinton swing in and check out as Everharts. We are having our spring fever sale this weekend. I will be fishing the next couple day and will have some info on the Grand arm and may even give the Osage arm a try Friday. Ask for Jared and they will pint me out. Best of luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Muddy!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks gentlemen. I will do that! I have been to tightwad. Last year stopped and took a picture of the town sign. Hopefully all will be a go for this weekend, so we'll see how it goes. Have a good day and thanks again!