Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spring bite is on at Jordan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring bite is on at Jordan

After several weeks of following the fish back and forth from 14 to 35 feet last week, today the fish were still pretty deep for 1 April 24 feet and 23 keepers from 11am to 2pm. 2 of us boated over 50 9 to 9 1/2, all the keepers were 10 1/2 to 12 1/2.. Should be really good/better the next few weeks as this cold stays away and the days get warmer

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchief View Post
    After several weeks of following the fish back and forth from 14 to 35 feet last week, today the fish were still pretty deep for 1 April 24 feet and 23 keepers from 11am to 2pm. 2 of us boated over 50 9 to 9 1/2, all the keepers were 10 1/2 to 12 1/2.. Should be really good/better the next few weeks as this cold stays away and the days get warmer
    Thanks for the report - I am fishing Thursday - Sunday (may take a break Friday depending on how hard it might rain) and will post a report each day I am on Jordan Lake.

I too have been chasing them all over the lake...without a tremendous amount of success.

Tight lines!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy to be here.....

thanks for the report.... new boat owner here and i was thinking this Saturday would be a good day to try Jordan lake the last time i fished there i was on that little pier that they have out there.... any advice would be welcomed im sure it will be an adventure..... lol

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. Hopefully they will be shallow enough for some bank fishing before too long!
    Life jackets can be uncomfortable, but much less so than drowning.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---WHEN I CAN FISH AND CATCH:D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the encouraging report! Hopefully I can get out in the next couple days to see for myself.